El Zarco Gold Tequila

1.75L Bottle

$28.99
Size
    h i
    Brand
    El Zarco
    Becle SAB de
    ABV
    40% Alcohol
    Country
    Mexico
    Product Description

    El Zarco Tequila Gold is the newest addition to Proximo's innovative tequilas made from blue agave and double distilled for a clean, modern taste. It is a state-of-the-art stylish tequila made from blue agave and distilled with advanced proprietary methods for a cleaner, smoother crisper taste.

    El Zarco Gold has distilled from at least 51% blue weber agave; the remaining 49% can be sugars (usually cane sugar). They are not aged but use caramel-coloring to provide the gold color. It is smooth, with an aroma that features earthiness, agave, and grass notes. It has bottled at 40% alcohol by volume. Packaged in striking hand-painted bottles, it is superb in taste and value. Enjoy!